Okay everyone, I know am late putting this up for everyone, but here are those ten things that we talked about to stay prosperity focused during these hard economic times.
10. Prayer and Meditation- Whatever you call it, just make sure it is your time with God and self. It is definitely a time to figure out your purpose and get your marching orders for life.
9. Cleaning House Emotionally, Spiritually & then work on your Physical-I am a firm believer that your emotional and spiritual well-being have a direct effect on the physical. So clean up those things emotionally and spiritually that are dragging you down. Negativity and toxic emotions never bring anything good to your life. Once you have dealt with your inner self you will be in a better place to take on the physical.
8.Envision the life you want - Start seeing the place you want to be and where you want to go. If you are dreaming about going back to school, get the information. Start planing to go back to school. If you want a new home, start looking for one. One of the things I love to do is visit model homes that builders are selling. It is fun to see how they create living spaces. It helps me to change the way I see my current home. You can get great creative ideas or you can envision the dream home you want. What I am trying to say is, see the place you want to go and use the tools that help you to do just that.
Here is a couple of things you can to do to help you envision the life you want:
A.Create a vision Board: Take a big poster board and find images of that thing you have been dreaming about and put it on the board. Then place the board somewhere where you can see it often. Let your vision Board be your map to dreams
B.Mentally start to see where you want to be.-Every thought or idea starts in our mind. Start to see that life. Practice mentally seeing yourself in the place you want to be
7.Read Books and gather materials that help you grow. -I love reading. Nothing like reading to open your mind. There are some great books out there to help you to stay prosperity focus. Also some great motivational videos you can get from motivational speakers. YouTube has free videos you can watch for free from some of the world’s best teachers and motivators. Here is some of my favorite motivational tools:
A. The Bible-Nothing like the word to get you straight and give you direction
B. Great Book I am reading called “Put your Dreams to the Test” by John C Maxwell
This book is a great read for someone who is trying to decide whether their dream is a worthy pursuit.
C. The Secret by Rhonda Byrnes- This is a great book on the law of attraction. It helps you to remember that your thoughts are constantly creating who you are in life.
D. Bishop TD Jakes and so many other great minsters like Joel Osteen, are not just great preachers of the word of God but wonderful motivators. You can watch so many great minsters like them for free on you tube or their weekly broadcasts on T.V.
6. Be solution oriented.-Simple, don’t focus on your problems but instead your solution.
5.Set Goals- Set goals & a time for when you want to reach them- I must admit this is the hardest one for me. I am so flighty, but you know what discipline helps us to achieve and there is nothing like goals to help you to get disciplined.
4.Be Open to the Supernatural and expect the Best-Some call it luck, but I call it the favor of God. Welcome extraordinary things to happen to you. Welcome miracles, be open to the impossible and always expect the best.
3. Listen to Music, sing & dance- I love music!! I come from a family of singers, so singing is therapy for me. You may not be a singer but you still can sing and dance to your favorite song. Make sure you take time to embrace music in your life. It is one of the most inspiring things God created. These three things always help me to release stress and have fun
2.Get Real with yourself; Where does your treasure lie?- What is important you? What are your priorities? You know where you can find the answers to this test, your checkbook. Go ahead , take a look and it will tell you everything you value in life. We as a society place so much of our value in money and where we use it tells us what we value. So it is time to ask yourself, “What do you value?”
1. GIVE,GIVE, GIVE- I can’t stress this enough. It is a lesson I am learning. When you focus on giving of your time, your finances and your life force to what’s on God’s heart the more you get out of yourself. Look for people to bless and then look to see what you can do to be a blessing to them. That is the power of giving.
Keep in mind, I am working on these things just like all of you. Progress is constant in life or you just aren’t living. So happy Progress.